Before using the Portable hand sprayer, please follow the general precautions below:
• Familiar with correct equipment operation, including pressurization, nozzle adjustment, and spray wand.
• Check the water tank, hoses, rods, and nozzles for signs of wear and damage.
• Use clean water to pressurize the water tank and verify correct operation while checking for any leaks.
• Test the application rate of the sprayer in the measurement area to determine the coverage.
When operating the Portable hand sprayer, please follow the following general precautions:
• Follow the instructions on the label to mix and apply the chemicals.
•Do not use portable hand sprayer flammable liquids.
• Spray in calm conditions or when the wind is blowing in a safe direction to avoid floating back on people or nearby objects.
• Point the spray wand in a safe direction, away from people and animals.
• Carefully release the tank pressure to avoid accidental spray back.
• Thoroughly rinse the water tank and all parts after each use.
• Dispose of unused products according to instructions and local regulations.
• Store the Portable hand sprayer away from sunlight and children.
fertilizer planter is also our product, welcome to consult and purchase.