Bellevue Washington is a booming suburb of Seattle Washington. New businesses are being created and established businesses are expanding. The city is becoming more populous, and the economy is flourishing. Bellevue is one of the best places to live in Washington. With all this growth comes a growing need for pest control solutions in Bellevue.
What are the 5 Most Prevalent Pests in Bellevue Washington?
1. Rats: Rats have long been a problem in western Washington State. With the influx of residents, businesses, and food waste (an unfortunate by-product of economic growth) rats have infested the area.
2. Ants: Ants, like rats, are attracted to food and waste.
3. Spiders: Spiders are a common pest in this entire region of Washington. The Yellow Sac Spider is one of the only venomous species in this region.
4. Cockroaches: Cockroaches travel well, reproduce at an alarming rate and can be extremely difficult to eradicate once they have infested an area.
5. Bees and Wasps: Although Bellevue is becoming more urban there is still a large amount of plant life and agriculture in the area. Bees and wasps consume pollen and can make their nests in various structures near plant life.
What are the Hazards of these pests?
All these pests can carry and spread bacteria and disease. They can spread them by carrying them on their bodies and traveling to areas susceptible to human consumption.
Spiders, bees, wasps, and rats can also cause various levels of pain and adverse reactions, with their bites and stings, up to and including death.
Ants and rats can cause structural damage to your building leading to expensive repairs. The damage to electrical lines and wires can be a fire hazard posing a threat to life, property, and liability to your business.
Why you Need Top-Notch Pest Control
Many of the pests mentioned reproduce rapidly and live in large clusters. Often these pests can be difficult to eradicate due to their reproductive rates and how they hide in hard to get to areas. Getting rid of these pests can be a dangerous task to do on your own.
Call a professional to help you get rid of these pests and any others that infest your business. Sprague Pest Control Solutions has a large amount of experience, resources, and methods to rid you of these pests and prevent them from ever coming back.