The global Fixed Satellite Services market size is expected to reach USD 27.66 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing investments in military satellite communication infrastructure and rising demand for broadband services in residential and commercial sectors are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Increasing 5G penetration is another factor expected to boost market revenue growth due to increasing need for high-speed Internet among consumers in various countries across the globe. 5G connection requires fixed satellites to develop high-speed connection, and is ideal prospect for satellite network operators to offer considerably wider range of services to its customers. 5G technology enables service providers to utilize satellite connectivity in order to enhance services offered and offload the network using capabilities of 5G technology such as backhauling, multicasting, and mobility access. Network operators will be able to combine their 5G services with satellite connections to offload their terrestrial networks on a massive scale. These factors are boosting revenue growth of the Fixed Satellite Services market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1126
Increasing investments in military satellite communication and rising demand for corporate enterprise networks and consumer broadband are factors expected to boost revenue growth of the global Fixed Satellite Services market. Consumers are demanding high-speed Internet connectivity, especially in rural areas, which can be provided through fixed satellite services. Satellite companies are deploying new satellites to fulfill ongoing demand in remote places. In addition, high demand for Fixed Satellite Services for enhancing military satellite communications infrastructure such as support airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance assets is expected to boost market revenue growth during the forecast period.
However, frequency of fixed satellite service satellites in orbit is restricted by satellite bandwidth and orbital site accessibility. Once a satellite provider has obtained access to an orbital site, it is unlikely that orbital site will be relinquished for use by other operators unless orbital area is no longer required to fulfill current demand. Limited orbital sites and enforcement procedures within international regulations constrain could hamper Fixed Satellite Services market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Backhaul services segment is expected to register significantly rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of backhaul services among government agencies, and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) to connect multiple offices operating in different geographical areas without the need for huge investments in fiber optic cables.
- Media and entertainment segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period due to rising demand for Fixed Satellite Services from this industry. In addition, increasing use of Internet-based services such as Video on Demand (VoD), live streaming, and high-definition broadcasting is expected to drive revenue growth of this segment during the forecast period.
- Europe market is expected to register steady revenue growth rate over the forecast period, due to rise in demand for broadband access, increasing production and sale of smartphones and various Internet-powered devices, and growing use of business communication lines in various SMEs and large-scale companies such as trunking and backhauling .
- Major companies profiled in the global market report include Arab Satellite Communications Organization, Eutelsat Communications S.A, Telesat Holdings Inc., Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Intelsat S.A, Thaicom Public Company Limited, SES S.A, SKY Perfect JSAT Group, Telenor Satellite AS, and Nigerian Communications Satellite Limited
- In February 2022, Eutelsat Communications signed a multi-year contract extension with Marlink, expanding on a worldwide maritime partnership deal signed by both firms in 2019. Eutelsat will supply additional Ku-band Geostationary Orbit (GEO) capacity to Marlink's maritime Very-Small-Aperture Terminal (VSAT) platform throughout the Americas, Africa, Asia Pacific, and Middle East as part of extension.
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Fixed Satellite Services market based on service type, organization size, industry vertical, and region:
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Channel Broadcast
- Audiovisual Contribution and Distribution
- Broadband and Enterprise Network
- Backhaul Services
- Managed Services
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Small Office and Home Office
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Large Enterprises
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Media and Entertainment
- Oil and Gas
- Telecom and IT
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Key Advantages of Fixed Satellite Services Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Fixed Satellite Services industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-fixed-satellite-services-market