The global hiv diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 9.02 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 9.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid advancements in the healthcare sector for the development of innovative and self HIV diagnostics kits are driving global HIV diagnostics market revenue growth.
Various approaches for HIV prevention include testing and counseling for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV, elimination of mother-to-child transmission, and use of therapies and antiretroviral drugs for prevention. The emergence of Point-of-Care (POC) testing in HIV diagnosis has led to the healthcare industry leveraging new innovations in POC instruments via RD. POC devices are easy to operate and maintain and can be transported conveniently. Recent advancements in POC testing has resulted in the development of antiretroviral therapy (ART), Cluster of Differentiation 4(CD4) tests, HIV Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDTs), Viral Load (VL) testing, and HIV early-infant diagnosis tests. Moreover, rising need for HIV testing kits and increase in research and development activities in countries such as India, China, and Indonesia are factors expected to boost growth of the market during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4134
Some Key Factors Contributing to the Global Pharma Healthcare Market Growth
Unprecedented revenue growth of the global pharma healthcare industry is attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic and acute diseases worldwide, increasing geriatric population, rising awareness of health wellness among consumers, and growing demand for more advanced healthcare services. Increasing demand for advanced drugs and therapeutics, growing availability of next-generation diagnostics and treatment options – especially in developing countries like India and China – rise in RD activities and clinical trials in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, increasing public and private investments in healthcare research projects, and rising consumer expenditure on healthcare are among the other significant factors contributing to the industry revenue growth.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Software services segment is expected to register rapid growth rate during the forecast period. Increasing demand for Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) has led private companies to adopt diagnostics measures using software that not only helps to keep a record of the data and diagnostics reports of several people but also can locate individuals who are suffering from the disease, which in turn help government and other organization to provide help and assistant to that individual in a short span of time.
- Antibody tests segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register rapid growth rate during the forecast period owing to increasing technological advancements in HIV diagnosis products, growing awareness about HIV and its related diseases, and increasing blood donations in hospitals and blood donation camps. Antibody tests search for antibodies in the blood or oral fluid to fight HIV. Antibody tests take around 23 to 90 days to detect HIV infection after exposure.
- HIV diagnostics market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and HIV diagnostics kit manufacturing companies in this region. Moreover, increasing awareness among the younger generation and increasing investment by the government and private players in research activities for the development of HIV diagnostics kits are factors expected to boost market growth during the forecast period.
- In February 2022, Siemens Healthineers and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) announced partnership, which will help to optimize Point-of-Care (POC) diagnostics networks and strengthen fragile health systems in sub-Saharan Africa by improving access to diagnostics and linkage to treatment. Together UNICEF and Siemens Healthineers will fight to prevent maternal, newborn, and child deaths and common infectious diseases such as early infant HIV, COVID-19, and tuberculosis, which will promote the health and development of all children.
Top Players in the Global HIV Diagnostics Market:
Siemens, F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Abbott, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Hologic, Inc., Bioneer Corporation, and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Ltd.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a drastic impact on the global healthcare industry, with rising cases of COVID-19 worldwide, substantially growing hospital admission and readmission rates, and rising demand for telehealth and telemedicine services for remote patient monitoring. Furthermore, rising focus on development of rapid COVID-19 diagnostics such as the RT-PCR test kits, increased government funding for vaccine development, stringent regulatory norms and protocols for COVID-19 safety, and increasing sales of COVID-19 safety equipment, such as N-95 masks, face shields, PPE kits, and hand sanitizers, have driven the global pharma healthcare industry revenue growth over the recent past.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hiv-diagnostics-market
HIV Diagnostics Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Software Services
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Home Care Settings
- Diagnostics Laboratories
- Blood Banks
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Antibody Tests
- Viral Load Tests
- CD4 tests
- Test for Early Infant Diagnostics
- Tests for Viral Identification
Global HIV Diagnostics Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/4134
Global HIV Diagnostics Market: Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.1. Primary Sources
1.4.2. Secondary Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Pharma Healthcare Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Pharma Healthcare Market COVID-19 Impact Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5. Regulatory Framework
4.6. Price trend Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4134
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global HIV Diagnostics market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global HIV Diagnostics market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global HIV Diagnostics market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Read More Reports:
Anti-Snoring Devices And Snoring Surgery Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anti-snoring-devices-and-snoring-surgery-market
Electrocardiograph Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electrocardiograph-market
Artificial Ventilators and Anesthesia Masks Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-ventilators-and-anesthesia-masks-market
Medical Membranes Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-membranes-market
Health Information Exchange Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/health-information-exchange-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.