The urinary catheter sizes market size is expected to reach USD 3.38 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures and rising incidences of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) are factors driving revenue growth of global urinary catheter market.
Advancements in the healthcare sector have introduced modern medical devices that have revolutionized medical treatments, which improved the quality of life of people suffering from lifestyle and chronic diseases. A catheter is a tube that is inserted into the body through a narrow opening or surgically placed inside the body which can be used for several functions. Geriatric population always suffers from urinary retention and urinary incontinence problems, which is boosting market revenue growth. In the US more than 30 million urinary catheter sizes are sold annually and the catheterization rate in non-intensive care units is more than 20% and in an ICU is 60%. urinary catheter sizes are commonly used in patients with incontinence, spinal cord injury, neurogenic bladder, and urine flow obstruction.
Moreover, growing demand for minimally invasive procedures owing to less postoperative pain, shortened hospital stay, faster recovery times, and less scarring are opening new dimensions for the use of urinary catheter sizes.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2514
Some Key Factors Contributing to the Global Pharma Healthcare Market Growth
Unprecedented revenue growth of the global pharma healthcare industry is attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic and acute diseases worldwide, increasing geriatric population, rising awareness of health wellness among consumers, and growing demand for more advanced healthcare services. Increasing demand for advanced drugs and therapeutics, growing availability of next-generation diagnostics and treatment options – especially in developing countries like India and China – rise in RD activities and clinical trials in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, increasing public and private investments in healthcare research projects, and rising consumer expenditure on healthcare are among the other significant factors contributing to the industry revenue growth.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Hospitals segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period owing to an increasing number of patients getting hospitalized. Hospitals also have their own diagnostic center in various areas, which also requires catheters for diagnosing and imaging-related purposes. Catheters are also used after operation to remove fluid and blood from the body. In addition, an increase in government spending on building developed healthcare infrastructure has led to increase in number of hospitals in emerging countries. Moreover, increase in the number of women suffering from Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) has increased demand for the catheters in hospitals and is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- Urinary incontinence segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register steady growth rate during the forecast period. This is owing to increasing cases of UTIs and other medical conditions such as stroke, paralysis, mobility impairment, and cancer. Urge incontinence and stress are the most common types of urinary incontinence found in women these days. Functional urinary incontinence occurs when there is a lack of mobility in reaching the bathroom in severe arthritis or bedridden cases, which is driving growth of the market.
- Market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to increasing awareness about UTIs, presence of highly skilled professionals, and well-established medical equipment manufacturing companies such as ConvaTec Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, and others in this region.
- In February 2021, Minnesota Medical Technologies Corporation, which is a medical device manufacturing company based in Stewartville, U.S., and Wellspect Healthcare, had come into agreement for the distribution of fecal incontinence insert developed by Minnesota Medical across Europe
Top Players in the Global Urinary Catheter Market:
B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Coloplast, ConvaTec Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cardinal Health, Teleflex Incorporated, Wellspect Healthcare, Medical Technologies of Georgia, and J and M urinary catheter sizes, LLC.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a drastic impact on the global healthcare industry, with rising cases of COVID-19 worldwide, substantially growing hospital admission and readmission rates, and rising demand for telehealth and telemedicine services for remote patient monitoring. Furthermore, rising focus on development of rapid COVID-19 diagnostics such as the RT-PCR test kits, increased government funding for vaccine development, stringent regulatory norms and protocols for COVID-19 safety, and increasing sales of COVID-19 safety equipment, such as N-95 masks, face shields, PPE kits, and hand sanitizers, have driven the global pharma healthcare industry revenue growth over the recent past.
To know more about the report @ Link2
Urinary Catheter Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Coated Catheters
- Uncoated Catheters
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Long-term Care Facilities
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Indwelling Catheters
- Intermittent Catheters
- External Catheters
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Urinary Incontinence
- General Surgery
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Global Urinary Catheter Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/2514
Global Urinary Catheter Market: Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.1. Primary Sources
1.4.2. Secondary Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Pharma Healthcare Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Pharma Healthcare Market COVID-19 Impact Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5. Regulatory Framework
4.6. Price trend Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2514
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global Urinary Catheter market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global Urinary Catheter market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global Urinary Catheter market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Read More Reports:
Anesthesia CO2 Absorbent Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/anesthesia-co2-absorbent-market-growth-2022-2030-increasing-number-of-people-suffering-from-chronic-diseases-is-driving-industry-revenue/
Antiviral Drugs Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/antiviral-drugs-market-growth-2022-2030-rising-incidence-of-influenza-respiratory-syncytial-virus-activity-and-other-viral-respiratory-infections/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.