Are you looking to use MetaMask on your Mac or Windows? MetaMask is a popular crypto wallet for Ethereum trading and it can be used on all types of the devices such as mobile and PCs. If you want to set up your MetaMask account using a PC, you can use Safari or Firefox browser to do so. However, if you have set up your wallet account using mobile and looking to access it on your PC’s Safari or Firefox browser then you can also do so easily with the help of the MetaMask extension.
Here in this read, we are going to discuss the process to add the extension to your browser. Make sure to provide the correct details while setting up or accessing the MetaMask Wallet to avoid issues. Before approaching the next sections, confirm that your Safari or Firefox is of the latest version and your PC has proper internet connections.
The procedure to add the MetaMask Firefox extension
Traders who are looking to add MetaMask to their Firefox extension need to approach the quick steps that are listed below:
- At first, go to the MetaMask official site using a browser
- Now, reach the download page and find the Firefox browser
- After that, click the icon and then visit the browser extension store
- Finally, choose the ‘Add to Firefox’ option to add the browser extension
Method to add MetaMask extension to a Safari browser
The Safari browser on your Mac can be used to set up MetaMask Wallet by installing the extension with the help of these steps:
- Go to the MetaMask official website and then visit the Download page
- Look for the Safari browser icon and click on it to proceed
- Now, you will be taken to the Safari browser store
- Here, find and click the ‘Add to Safari’ button to add the extension
After approaching the above steps, MetaMask Wallet is added to your Safari and Firefox browsers.
To sum up, a few non-custodial crypto wallets also can be used on the browser extension. If you are not sure how to add the extension to your Mac or Windows, the above steps that are stated above on this page will help you to add the MetaMask extension to your Safari and Firefox browsers. Users who have installed the browser extension can easily access the MetaMask account on their PC and start trading. On the MetaMask sign-in page, you need to submit the correct password or private key details. Hopefully, you have installed the MetaMask browser extension on your device by referring to this post.