Copper enameled wire (a kind of copper magnet wire) should be transported and stored safely during use:
- In the process of transportation, loading and unloading, the copper clad aluminum wire and wire reel should not be damaged. It is strictly forbidden to push the copper-clad aluminum wire tray directly from the car. The spool should not be transported and stored flat.
- Before shipping or rolling the coil, it is necessary to ensure that the copper-clad aluminum coil is stable and tightly wound. When scrolling, you need to follow the direction of the arrow on the reel or the direction of the line.
- After the copper clad aluminum wire and its accessories arrive at the site, they should be inspected in time according to the following requirements:
(1) The product technical documents are complete.
(2) The model, specification and length of the production line should meet the requirements of the order, and the accessories should be intact; the appearance of the line should not be damaged.
(3) Be careful at the sealing end of the pipeline. When there is any doubt about the appearance, it should be judged or tested for moisture.
- If the Copper Clad Aluminum Wireand its related materials are not installed immediately, they should be stored in a centralized and classified manner, and the type, voltage, specification and length should be marked.
Xiandeng Gaoke Electric Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer specializing in enameled wire, copper enameled wire, aluminum enameled wire, enameled round copper wire, magnet wire, with reasonable prices and complete specifications.